Cami performed this last night at the Butte Elementary Choir and Band Concert. Her friend Kaylee was planning on singing it by herself. Last week she got a little nervous about remembering the words and asked Cami to sing it with her. Cami certainly stepped up to the plate. They did a good job. That is a very brave thing to do as 4th Graders. I was very proud.
I grew up in a large family. That's how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom.
Our Family
- Andrea VanAusdal
- Palmer, Alaska, United States
- Ryan and I have been married for a whopping 18 years. We are a very busy LDS family with 6 children. Ryan and I were both born and raised in Utah. We moved to the great state of Alaska 7 years ago and take full advantage of its long summer days. We love hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and it is common to find us just sitting around the kitchen table with a good board game or card game any time of the year. We hope and pray for lasting happiness for our children.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment