Our Family

Palmer, Alaska, United States
Ryan and I have been married for a whopping 18 years. We are a very busy LDS family with 6 children. Ryan and I were both born and raised in Utah. We moved to the great state of Alaska 7 years ago and take full advantage of its long summer days. We love hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and it is common to find us just sitting around the kitchen table with a good board game or card game any time of the year. We hope and pray for lasting happiness for our children.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Honest Aubrey


The other night we made pizza for dinner. We had a ton of left overs. Cami was asked to get the tin foil and put wrap up the pizza and put in in the fridge. Well Cami comes back with an empty box. "It's all gone." I hear Aubrey say "It's not gone. I know where it is." She takes dad up to Tylers room where she shows him the pile of crinkled up tin foil on the floor. Dad hauled it downstairs laughing at honest little Aubrey. I am sure she had a blast doing this.

No comments: