Our Family

Palmer, Alaska, United States
Ryan and I have been married for a whopping 18 years. We are a very busy LDS family with 6 children. Ryan and I were both born and raised in Utah. We moved to the great state of Alaska 7 years ago and take full advantage of its long summer days. We love hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and it is common to find us just sitting around the kitchen table with a good board game or card game any time of the year. We hope and pray for lasting happiness for our children.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Everyday the ritual is pretty much the same. After the school kids are all off to school Conner and Aubrey sit down and play and watch the very entertaining childrens shows on Noggin. I sit down on the computer to do my work for Wendys. Yesterday, however, was an unusually exciting day. The two little ones were in awe of all the all the snow that had been coming down for a couple of days. The dog had gone out multiple times to play around in the snow and they were quite entertained by it. Then the last time I heard the door to the deck close there wa complete silence. No giggling at the dog. No running around. So of course I have to go check it out. Those two yahoos had dressed themselves to go outside and play with Zoey. You can not see it in the picture, but they were actually wearing their summer crocs. Which I found funny becaue they had to go loking for the crocs and their boots were right by the door. Conner for some odd reason thought shorts were ok for winter. They said they were not cold and I have to bribe them to come in.

No comments: