Our Family

Palmer, Alaska, United States
Ryan and I have been married for a whopping 18 years. We are a very busy LDS family with 6 children. Ryan and I were both born and raised in Utah. We moved to the great state of Alaska 7 years ago and take full advantage of its long summer days. We love hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and it is common to find us just sitting around the kitchen table with a good board game or card game any time of the year. We hope and pray for lasting happiness for our children.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Silly Aubrey

Lttle Aubrey just cracks me up. Aubrey and I were downstairs doing laundry. I gave Aurey and laundry hamper and told her to go upstairs and get the laundry out of the bathroom and bring it down to me. When she didn't show back up I went looking for her. This is where I found her. In front of the TV with Conner's undees on her head watching cartoons. What was she thinking? We may never know.

No comments: