Last month we made some major rearranging with bedrooms. Braden moved to Tyler's room on the 3rd floor. Shaelyn and Cami took over Braden's old room and Conner and Aubrey moved in to Shaelyn and Cami's old room. Tyler and Braden were not happy about the move. They did not want to share a room again. All the other kids were excited. The girls got a bigger room and don't have to share with Aubrey anymore so obviously there is a huge reduction of messes in thier room and Conner and Aubrey now have a place to keep thier toys and can play without getting in the way of the older kids. Even though Tyler and Braden were not happy I think things are beginning to work out. They are becoming friends again. I am glad we made the change. In the process of moving rooms around we were able to get rid of lots of old toys and cloths. Conner and Aubrey got into one of the bags and found Bradens old Pokemon books, the Gameboys and a few Gameboy games. I found them sitting on the rug in the Livning Room flipping through pages and playing Gameboy. They were having so much fun and getting along so well. Needless to say, we kept the Pokemon books and Gameboys.
I grew up in a large family. That's how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom.
Our Family
- Andrea VanAusdal
- Palmer, Alaska, United States
- Ryan and I have been married for a whopping 18 years. We are a very busy LDS family with 6 children. Ryan and I were both born and raised in Utah. We moved to the great state of Alaska 7 years ago and take full advantage of its long summer days. We love hiking, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and it is common to find us just sitting around the kitchen table with a good board game or card game any time of the year. We hope and pray for lasting happiness for our children.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Trash to Treasure?
Last month we made some major rearranging with bedrooms. Braden moved to Tyler's room on the 3rd floor. Shaelyn and Cami took over Braden's old room and Conner and Aubrey moved in to Shaelyn and Cami's old room. Tyler and Braden were not happy about the move. They did not want to share a room again. All the other kids were excited. The girls got a bigger room and don't have to share with Aubrey anymore so obviously there is a huge reduction of messes in thier room and Conner and Aubrey now have a place to keep thier toys and can play without getting in the way of the older kids. Even though Tyler and Braden were not happy I think things are beginning to work out. They are becoming friends again. I am glad we made the change. In the process of moving rooms around we were able to get rid of lots of old toys and cloths. Conner and Aubrey got into one of the bags and found Bradens old Pokemon books, the Gameboys and a few Gameboy games. I found them sitting on the rug in the Livning Room flipping through pages and playing Gameboy. They were having so much fun and getting along so well. Needless to say, we kept the Pokemon books and Gameboys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment